Backpack Suggestions

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MBP13, Jan 14, 2012.

1. MBP13 macrumors 6502

MBP13

I have a friend who texted me looking for a good backpack for his MacBook Pro and school books.

He said needs a bag, "it has to be water resistant, a good size, nothing too big, just enough space for books and my MacBook, look good of course, and be comfortable."

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to help him out, but I know you all know more than I do. :)

2. thatoneguy82, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012

thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Argh! I know of a great one. The one I have haha. But of course I don't remember who made it and I can't tell you right now or take a picture of it. I got it for 39.99 but it was 49.99 at Best Buy. It was basically due to a pricing mistake. They had marked it was 39.99 but the computer/register came up w/ 49.99. They had to honor the 39.99 price. Anyway, the one I have is a great one, it has a really padded back, it fit my 17" MBP. Lots of room for anything and the color is black. And most of all, it doesn't look bulky.

EDIT: Here is an image I promised. It's a Targus case/backpack. It's pretty nice and I'm extremely picky.

[​IMG]