Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve jr.

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
Akron, OH
Ok. I have a huge problem. I have an Incremental Backup Package of my Home folder made with Backup from Tiger. I did an erase and install and put on Leopard with no problems what so ever. I installed the current version of Backup on Leopard. Now, when I double click on the Package on the external drive and check the box for Home folder, I select replace existing items, hit restore, get the error:

"Backup may attempt to restore files that are in use by open applications, which can cause unexpected results."

Hit continue, and after a few seconds, it stops acting like it will restore and I get the red circle with the ! in it. I click it and it says restore failed. I view details.

Console opens and says, "Begin restore at 2007-11-02 21:39:29 -0400 End restore at 2007-11-02 21:39:35 -0400." Then there is a window with a bunch of code telling me something that I have no Idea what it is.

Please help.

1 Year Ago Today Switcher (who has had it up to here :mad: ::points to neck::,
Steve

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.