Bad Experience...

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by thestickman, Oct 25, 2012.

1. thestickman macrumors regular

After being misinformed by Apple's online store regarding product availability, being misinformed twice by our local Apple store and being taken on a merry-go-round between customer service & sales in an attempt to return a recently purchased 2011 mid-level Mac Mini to get the new mid-level has made me a very unhappy customer.

Apple was able to have iPhone 5's here on the day of launch. But no one at the local Apple store ever knew anything about the new line of Mini's. Of course they have the new 13" retina Macbook Pro's in stock but no idea when they would have the new Mini's in.

It's been nothing but a verbal circle-jerk of "we don't know anything" + "we know we will have some tomorrow" and now "We might have some by November". Not going through this kind of crap again. Much as I have loved my various Mac's (see sig-line) I am thinking next time I need a machine I will build my own. SHM...

2. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Stuff happens...hopefully all the parts you need to make your own computer will be in stock. ;)