bad image quality in ios5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tjott, Jun 9, 2011.

1. tjott, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011

tjott Suspended

When I send and/or recieve MMS in ios5, the image quality is very low. With ios4 mms sending i got a crisp and clear result. In ios5 its blurry and really low quality. Anyone have the same problem? Or maybe a solution ;)

PS! This also happens to images that people with another iPhone, or any other phone, sends me through MMS. :mad::mad:

2. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Solution: Downgrade to iOS4 and don't use beta software unless you really need to?

3. tjott thread starter Suspended

i know its in beta...

its the same as always on forums. people can't just answer the question.....
    I know it's beta. I've installed it havent I?!!?!

My post was just to see if anyone else but me was experiencing the same.

Isn't that the idea of a forum? Or do we have so that you can send useless answers and just be useless people?

4. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Are you a developer? I went with the assumption that you're not as there's quite a few posts here from people who aren't developers but just wanted to try out iOS5 and then complain about problems that could have easily been avoided. My solution was appropriate as the truth is not many people will know of a fix for your problem. If you are a developer then you'll pretty much have to deal with it (or try a restore, have you tried that yet?) but otherwise I reserve my right to exercise my usage of useless answers for useless posts. :)