Bad quality saved from Safari

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by beaunerific, May 31, 2013.

1. beaunerific macrumors newbie

I'm sure this has been posted before but im too lazy and do not want to look through tons of threads to find my answer. so im SORRY in advance.

When saving images from safari on my iPhone the images are always very bad quality even if the images are HQ. I have tried saving from different sites other than google images still nothing. Yet if i save images from an app such as photobucket the quality is fine.

I would like to know if there is a fix for this and why it happens.

I know someone will say why don't i just save images from the apps that work but i need to use safari for reasons being some of the pictures are not found on other sites.

THANK YOU :3

2. nightstalkerz macrumors 6502

Do you have any links?

Most sites show you a lower quality image and to see the high quality ones, you need to download their app because it provides a "better" experience.

There's not too much you can do about this at your end.

The site you're using might have a link to the full size image so try to save from there.

3. blitzer09x87 macrumors 6502

yep, you will have to download apps if you want to see images with higher quality. i've also been suffering from the same issue but there's nothing we can do.

4. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

Viewing image results on google using a computer you have the option to right click and view original URL. With iOS device you only have the option to save the previewed version. If you click the url at the bottom it will load the page the image is being pulled from. From there you might be able to save a higher quality version.