Bad replacement

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kozz, Oct 26, 2011.

1. kozz macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I got my replacement for my 4s with a loud vibrator, and low and behold it can't keep a 3G signal worth a damn at my house, my blender rarely drops 3G, so back to apple it goes, and I will await another replacement. If the apple store was not over an 1hr away I would pay them a visit.

Who knows maybe the 3rd time will be the charm and my battery life will even get better.

2. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

A loud vibrator?

*thinks of what the world has reduced to*

3. phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

what is he supposed to call it? a shaker?

4. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

No, I was suggesting how ridiculous it is to replace a phone for a loud vibrator. How could that be considered a fault?

5. phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

because it can be annoying, ive had a few phones come back and it cant be very very annoying. if it vibrates louder than it rings. At least its a mechanical issue and not a slight design imperfection, that every phone/thing has.

6. kvizzel macrumors 6502a

loud vibrator?

can't use it for pleasure without people knowing huh?

just kidding, but seriously?

7. kozz thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

At times it almost sounds like a blender going off it'll stop if I squeeze slightly to be right home button, so it's not he camera lense that I am hearing.

when I first got the phone it wasn't doing this a few days ago started, so obviously something is wrong with the motor which is why they sent me a new phone however the new phone barely kept the 3G signal at my house so they told me to send that one back and they will send out another.

If you car has a rattle you get it taken care of.