bad sound and screen???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bigmat1201, Jun 8, 2010.

1. bigmat1201 macrumors member

I took advantage of apple's "back to school" sale and got a 13" MBP (which i LOVE) and my very first ipod touch (8GB 2G). I've been using an iphone for 2 years now and i'm used to a certain quality of sound from its speaker and brightness/clearness out of its display and i DON'T get that quality out of my new touch... I always thought the ipod touch was the same in everyway to the iphone except that it didn't have a 3G antena or a camera. Is that true and i got a defective touch or r the touchs supposed to have poorer quality speaker and display? I guess i should just take it to the apple store and ask them, but i'm not sure when i'll have time to do that :( i figure asking around is the next best thing.

Thanks in advance,
    Matthew

2. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

Dang dawg, I've never had an iPhone but if thats the truth thats some classless bull. Having to use ATT to get a good quality music device? I'm at the bottom of the chain with an iPod touch? That's cold ****. I'm starting a boycott and riot. IPHONE TO VERIZON! IPHONE TO VERIZON!

3. bigmat1201 thread starter macrumors member

I think u misunderstand what i'm saying. The ipod touch has bad sound and video. I LOVE my iphone to death and wouldn't trade it for the world (at least until June 24 :p ), it has great quality sound and display. Hope thats more clear

Matthew

4. damnyooneek macrumors 6502

the speaker on the ipod touch is not as good as the iphone. its just that simple.

5. damnyooneek macrumors 6502

you can have points for empathy my friend.

6. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

Speakers aren't the same. Test by comparing with headphones.

7. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

8. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

Yah, doesnt every gen ipod touch?

There are alot of differences between the ipod touch and iphone other than camera and 3G antenna. :cool: