Hi everyone, apologies if this has been asked before! But was hoping you wise ones can dispense some good old fashioned advice I have tentatively decided to sell my previous Macbook pro, with the intention to upgrade to the 2.5 penryn MBP with the 512 vram and 6mb l2 cache, and 7200 rpm. I need the extra L2 cache and video memory. However, I have 2 uncertainties: 1. Lately on the forum there has been much chatter about the nvidia card in the MBP being faulty and thus rendering it "untouchable" because there is no point spending 2500 dollars on something that is going to fail in a year. 2. According to the buyer's guide, the penryn macbook pro is going to be updated in 60 days. What do i do then? Keep current MBP? Ok to upgrade? Wait for Montevina? Would the penryn mbps be more stable? I would prefer something stable and mature. So in that case that would be the penryn, but what then about the nvidia video card??? your thoughts and 2 cents are much appreciated.