Bad view of messages

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by roshughes, Mar 21, 2018.

1. roshughes macrumors newbie

roshughes

Some of my important messages was spoilt by unknown reason. I opened my MS Outlook on my phone yesterday evening, and I couldn't read it. I reinstalled app, but it didn't help. What can I do to turn all back?

2. MacDawg macrumors Core

MacDawg

I'm not sure I understand "bad view of messages" and "spoilt by unknown reason"
    Are the messages in the Outlook app but they are garbled and unreadable?
    Are the messages not in Outlook? Or are they there and not able to be opened?

Also, you are posting in the Windows, Linux and Others on the Mac Forum, but you say you opened this on your phone
    What phone are you using and what version of OS?

If you will try to explain exactly what you are seeing, it will give you a better chance of getting the help you need.

3. Jamdunc macrumors newbie

Jamdunc

I can offer you two variants of solving your issue, as I understood, your email messages are invalid.

First one, you use Google on phrase like how to repair outlook.pst file - where you can find numerous variants for solving.

Second way flows from first, where I searched some ways, and one of it, seemed me effective Outlook Online Service, it supports any files of Outlook from any device and OS, just check it out.