Bag for 2 laptops...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ipad3g, Jan 28, 2015.

1. ipad3g macrumors member

I caved in an updated my 2009 MBP with the Retina MBP 512gb today! I have a windows 13 inch laptop for work and the new 13inch MBPr, any suggestions for a good laptop bag thats not too big for 2 laptops to fit in it?

2. SkimMilk168 macrumors regular

Get Parallels and run Windows off your rMBP? :p

3. RedRaven571 macrumors 65816

RedRaven571

Actually, occasionally, I have the same situation. I use a Victorinox backpack that has a padded laptop section. I put one laptop in a sleeve, in the padded laptop section, then I put the second laptop in the padded laptop section, towards the inside. I have a late 2008 15" MBP and a 15" Dell laptop (for work); they both fit fine.

4. JHUFrank macrumors 6502a

JHUFrank

This is something I am still searching for too. I despise backpacks for IT equipment. As in my sig, I normally carry an X220 and my rMBP. Right now I am looking at the large Bolt by SFBags.com. I have their Cargo (which is a great gear bag for all of my various crap, like wiring kit, small tools, punch downs, toners and probes, etc) and a waxed canvas Muzetto. Neither are what I want for a 2 laptop bag.
    I have also used a bunch of different Samsonite bags which I absolutely love, but again, nothing that really works well when I want to carry two small laptops.
    When I get the Bolt I will do a review for it as a 2 laptop bag.

5. ~~Hello~~ macrumors 6502

6. dyt1983, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015

dyt1983 macrumors 65816

edit: To remove personally identifying info not relevant to the conversation.

7. campyguy macrumors 68030

I've got a Chrome Citizen Messenger Bag, had it for years. Bulletproof. Two large internal pockets, which doesn't show up on the web site's pics. I've been everywhere with it, have a light color that's not offered any more - it still looks brand new. Made in the US.

My business partner has two bags, made here in Portland, both by Booq Bags - a Boa nerve messenger bag and a Cobra slim briefcase. I'll steal the Cobra from him next time he's not looking... :D