bag for college.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by qurvo2, Jun 30, 2010.

1. qurvo2 macrumors newbie

I am considering to buy this bag:
    http://www.ifactors.nl/tassen/tucano-work-out-bag-macbook-pro-15-inch.html . For my 15,4 MacBook Pro. I am going to use this for school. Will this bag be big enough to put my MacBook my mouse and my power adapter and my lunch? It is hard to see on Pictures how big this bag is.

I am looking for a bag wich is slim and stil big enough to fit evrything in it for school.

I hope someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance. :)

2. isf215 macrumors newbie

it says it is big enough for a laptop and a power adapter but it depends if you are planning on bringing a large lunch or just a sandwich haha. It looks like it could fit a sandwich but that seems it This is just from an observation though.

3. Vylen macrumors 65816

Seems a bit unlikely that "everything" for college would just be your laptop and lunch.

You're more than likely going to have papers to lug around (and not just a few sheets).

I would suggest something bigger that'll fit more than just your lunch :p

Of course, another course of action would be to get that, and a (small) backpack for lunch and papers, then you'd have no worries.

4. Link2999 macrumors 6502

^ Just going to recommend this. Only issues I have with mine is that there was a "made in china" tag on the inside of the bag (cut it out, but there's still a small strip of white), and some of the padding on the back was a little deflated, when at least compared to the surrounding, oh and the buckle is pretty puny if you wanted to use it (I just took it off), otherwise the bag is perfect.