Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Bag for the iPhone 6 Plus?

edmtechnole

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
NYC
Are any of you considering carrying your new iPhone 6 Plus in a bag, man bag, man purse, etc or do you plan on carrying it in your pocket? If in some type of bag, what bag are you using or will you use?

Gadger Snr

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2011
AIR WRISTLET DELUXE / G1632 black

I've done some homework on this. I've previously used golla iPhone pouches/case.

My last 5,5S iPhones I've used the apple leather cases and wanted a pouch to keep them including the leather case. Which I did with the golla pouches and due to this I always sold my previous iPhone in excellent condition.

Now with the iPhone 6 plus, I've find and ordered AIR WRISTLET DELUXE / G1632 black

http://shop.golla.com/epages/Golla.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Golla/Products/G1632

This fits with the apple leather black case on the iPhone with still some space once inside the Air wrist deluxe. At the same time not being to large as a whole.

Also being able to have my credit cards and cash notes included, so really like a wallet that includes your iPhone 6 plus. Just a bit bigger :)

Last edited:

r0cky

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
London, UK
Are any of you considering carrying your new iPhone 6 Plus in a bag, man bag, man purse, etc or do you plan on carrying it in your pocket? If in some type of bag, what bag are you using or will you use?

I am. My iPhone 6 Plus doesn't fit comfortably in my jeans pocket. I've not yet found a bag, man bag, man purse etc that I like though.

So anyone else with any more suggestions please?

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
This only works for the ladies, but REI has a pretty nice wristlet/crossbody wallet that has a dedicated pocket that is big enough for an iPhone 6 Plus in a reasonably slim case. I have a Tech21 Classic Tactical case on mine and it fits fine. The pocket is somewhat padded and is lined with a silky material. Additionally, there is a separate section for credit cards/cash, and maybe something small like tissues/lipstick. The crossbody strap is removable if you want to use it as a wristlet or as a wallet in a bigger purse. So far, I really like it, and the price is pretty reasonable:

http://www.rei.com/product/869890/rei-sukha-crossbody-wallet-womens

jeremiah256

macrumors 65816
Aug 2, 2008
Southern California
I use the Rothco Venturer Travel Portfolio Bag when I take my Nexus 7 with me:

So far plans are to use a bumper and this and see how it goes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.