Bag recommendation for NEX 5N and an iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by macfrik, Jun 23, 2012.

1. macfrik macrumors 6502

macfrik

Guys, I need a recommendation.

So I will be travelling to Chicago next week and planning to bring my iPad (3rd generation), along with my Sony NEX 5N camera. I need a bag recommendation, similar with the Muzetto bag from SFbags. I currently have the 10" muzetto bag that I love the most but unfortunately it wont fit both my iPad and the 5N camera.

Any other bag recommendation besides muzetto?

2. glen e macrumors 68030

3. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I use the Domke J-803 "satchel" for carrying my NEX-7, three lenses and the iPad....works a treat! When not carrying my camera, I use my Muzetto for the iPad and other stuff. A larger, more protective bag for the camera gear and iPad is the Think Tank 35 v.2, but that is more for when you've got a lot of gear, such as an additional camera body and lenses.

4. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Kind of a challenge. . . the 5N is tiny, but the lens is pretty big. ( and the photos are super!!)

I purchased the big version of this for my laptop. The small version might be perfect for your use.
    Tenba mini messenger

This one is new and pretty interesting too.
    Tenba Discovery

If you were removing the lens, this would be great. I have this one for my iPad and my micro 4/3 camera. Both the main section and the dedicated iPad section are padded. (Note if you have a thick case like a Portenzo for the iPad it might be tight, but I am fine with my folio cases)
    Kato

All three have nice dedicated pockets for the iPad.

5. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

6. thomstarboy macrumors newbie

I really like this Tamrac bag; it's about as small as possible while still giving decent room for iPad, camera and accessories.

Looks like crap in that colour, though, and the black one doesn't look much better.