Baking App

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BigBertha64, Sep 26, 2011.

1. BigBertha64 macrumors newbie

Does anybody know of a good baking App for the iPad? I am testing this out with recipes and wanted to know if anyone has had luck?

Thanks,

Please email me at manymail@elboardo.com if you have any suggestions. This is my list I receive suggestions for my baking enterprise. :)

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

Putting an actual e-mail address in a post is not a bright idea - makes your address easily captured by spammers.

3. FloatingBones macrumors 65816

FloatingBones

If you want to search for a particular kind of app, look in appshopper.com. Use the search box, selection buttons, and sort buttons to help find what you want. It works quite well once you learn to use it. :)

4. testcard macrumors 68030

testcard

5. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

What type of baking are you interested in ? What is your baking enterprise ?

I like AllRecipes just for general cooking recipes, large variety of tested and rated recipes.

6. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I recently discovered the recipe app Paprika. It does a nice job importing recipes from web sites or you can type in your own. It will sync between iOS devices or to the companion Mac desktop app the same vendor sells. Very happy with it.