Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tibet000000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
I remember playing a bomberman like game back in 1999/2000- around then, and I haven't been able to find anything on it. I think it might have came with one of the original imacs, or maybe just a mac. I believe it was called Bakumanjin- or something along those lines. It was like bomberman but it had lots of levels and I think it was japanese. It was an absolutely great game and I'd like to track it down so any help would be wholly appreciated!:)

tibet000000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
I remember it had a forest world, ice world, fire, and Egypt. maybe there were others. on the forest world there were little ninja things that you had fight. In egypt there were mummies. Each world had a boss too.

Red Sox

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2007
I think you mean "Bakudanjin" which literally means "bomber-man" in japanese. Try searching that on google.

tibet000000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
Thank You! Finally I found it. How can I play it on OS X? It tries to open classic environment which I don't have. Are there any updates

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.