Baltimore for two days

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cycocelica, Feb 24, 2010.

1. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

So I will be in Baltimore for two days (a Thursday and Friday) in a week. Just wondering if there is anything worth seeing in those two days and some great local places to eat? I have never been to Baltimore before but excited to check out a new city.

2. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

Flew in there to go to Pennsylvania... visited Inner Harbor... it's awesome. There is a huge ship with cannons and there is also the best crab you will ever eat as well.

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Never been but I have no issue suggesting a trip South to DC/Northern Virginia.

Lots to do. :)

4. ThrawnTHX macrumors member

I'm sure you'll enjoy Charm City and good timing on your part because most of the snow should be melted by then.

I'd recommend checking out the Inner Harbor and Fell's Point. Lots of old city charm and stuff to check out. The National Aquarium is also located in the Inner Harbor which is a must-see for an out-of-towner.

There's not too much in the way of great food that isn't national chains, in my opinion. I would however recommend looking into taking a day trip to D.C. if time allows. It's a short trip on the metro train from downtown.

5. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Well, there's supposed to be a significant storm tonight/tomorrow morning in the area..