Bands in store. Yay! Purchased wrong size. Boo!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by sixxmum, Jun 5, 2015.

1. sixxmum, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015

sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Agh. I'm a dork.

I didn't expect to see actual bands in the store (hadn't checked here first) and was pleased to find sport bands in most colors in Cherry Hill, NJ today.

I got all worried about making sure that the box had a SM band (and they have both) that I didn't think at all about that there was a difference between the two watch sizes. I walked away with a 42 and didn't realize until I tried to put it on. What a dork!

The moral of the story, be sure to check the size on the band. :)

2. techno-Zen macrumors 6502

Don't tell us what type of band or anything, and since this is old news I'm going to guess a Sport band?

3. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

I could see this happening. At least you can swap so no big deal

4. sixxmum, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015

sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Yeah, sorry. It was a sport band, though I believe the store had others in stock, as well. I was just making conversation and reminding people to check that part (assuming there might be someone as silly as me out there).

I forget sometimes that we don't like chatter on MacRumors, just information. Since I can't delete (or at least don't know how), we're stuck unless someone else wants to take care of that. :)

5. jschu22 macrumors regular

No- it's the Internet and its full of *******s.

6. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Who buys something from an Apple Store and doesn't open the packaging before leaving the store? :) The employees always encourage the customers to give it a whirl (i.e. iPhone cases, MacBook bags, Beats headphones) right on the spot after purchase.