Barclaycard Financing for Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by D.Tran11, May 10, 2015.

1. D.Tran11 macrumors newbie

I was just curious if it's possible to use the Barclaycard to finance an Apple Watch?

Note, yes I can afford an Apple Watch and pay it in full right now. But as an upcoming college student this fall with other things to pay, I feel like taking advantage of this 0% APR promotion is a good deal. Yes I have my own credit and debit card and know how to keep track of my billings and paying on time. If Possible, I will obviously pay more than the minimum payment just to be on the safe side.

Thank you

2. leeingham macrumors 6502

Doubt it mate unless things have changed

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1877665&highlight=barclays

3. HopefulHumanist macrumors 6502a

I used it for my purchase. It only works for purchases in the first 30 days of you opening your account though.

4. D.Tran11 thread starter macrumors newbie

So you're saying, if I open my Barclay account today and I am approved, I can purchase the Apple Watch today as well with no issues? I will still get the 0% APR promotion? I'm doing some research and saw something like it'll only work IF your Apple Watch gets charged within the first 30 days or they'll charge interest? I just don't want to purchase an Apple Watch and not get this offer because Apple fails to charge me within the first 30 days.

5. syrinxStarman macrumors member

Barclay is currently running a promotion because of the Watch. As long as you purchase by 5/31, you'll receive special financing (source: email they sent cardholders).

6. ricktat macrumors 65816

I have an old Barclays card but they sent me an offer that ends 5/31. When I order a watch I get an email from Barclays that says they see my purchase and will hold the offer until it ships

7. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

8. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

I was told as long as you preorder within the promotion period, you'll be fine.