'Barista' iPhone app code giveaway

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Chuck, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Chuck macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Hi there,

I have some promo codes to give away for 'Barista' [iTunes link] (formerly called 'Home Barista'), which is an app I designed.

If you'd like to give Barista a whirl, you'll need a home espresso machine. And if you like the app, we'd love an articulate review on iTunes stating what you like about it.

So if that's you, please PM me stating why you think you'd benefit from it and I'll announce the winners later today.

Have a look at a demo of Barista here.

:) Chuck.

2. Chuck thread starter macrumors regular

Hi,

I still have a few more codes available, so if you think you'd enjoy using Barista, send me a PM.

Chuck.

3. irene1975y macrumors newbie

I send u a pm. hope i win a code.

review just submitted.

4. WishIWasHere macrumors regular

That looks like a really cool app, kind of makes me wish I was a coffee drinker....

5. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Hi there!

If you still have codes available, I'd love to have one, and will submit a review.

Thanks!

BL.

6. Bloake macrumors 6502

Bloake

I've only been exploring the app for a few minutes and I'm impressed with the wealth of information on it. The UI is amazing. Can't wait to actually try the recipe with my friend at Starbucks in the weekend during their offhours :)

7. slapguts macrumors 6502a

slapguts

PM sent. I've got an espresso machine that I use every day, managed an independent beatnik style coffeehouse for three years, and even did a stint at *$.

[​IMG]

8. jashsayani macrumors regular

jashsayani

Looking at the thread title, I thought that you are giving away the source code :D