Baseball Games for Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by jukeofurl, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jukeofurl, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012

jukeofurl macrumors newbie

Is there a decent & recent Mac computer baseball game yet? if I eventually upgrade to one of the Lions, I'm hoping there will finally be one I can play on my iMac. I know it's not a sexy kind of game for most gamers, but I'm old --- I'll probably barely be able to figure it out. But I want one.:rolleyes:

2. simsaladimbamba

Is there one for Windows? If so, you could install Windows and run it in there?
    Booting Windows on the Mac

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.

3. jukeofurl thread starter macrumors newbie

Windows

Windows has a few baseball games. And your reply would be workable if I was a true geek. But I don't have the skills and more importantly the money to spend on creating the partition & installing another OS. The potential for glitches galor, pragmatically outweighs my need for a baseball game.:cool:

4. vsp macrumors regular

If you're looking for simulation, and not arcade style twitch action check out Out of the Park baseball.

I don't think there are any recent arcrade style games.

5. jukeofurl, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012

jukeofurl thread starter macrumors newbie

Ty

I will do that -- I'm aware of Out of the Park, but have not checked lately. They have an old version - OOTP8, which is free. My ancient rig might be able to handle it. Typically, I'll need to do a looooooong overnight D/L, due to current dial up limitations. Always fun to take 6-7 hrs. only to learn, it's a no go.

But if it works on this ---- you get the "credit."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.