Baseball Games for Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukeofurl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2011
Is there a decent & recent Mac computer baseball game yet? if I eventually upgrade to one of the Lions, I'm hoping there will finally be one I can play on my iMac. I know it's not a sexy kind of game for most gamers, but I'm old --- I'll probably barely be able to figure it out. But I want one.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nov 28, 2010
located
Is there one for Windows? If so, you could install Windows and run it in there?
Booting Windows on the Mac

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, just click on the
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the
button below your message.

jukeofurl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2011
Windows

Windows has a few baseball games. And your reply would be workable if I was a true geek. But I don't have the skills and more importantly the money to spend on creating the partition & installing another OS. The potential for glitches galor, pragmatically outweighs my need for a baseball game.:cool:

vsp

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2004
Chico, Ca
If you're looking for simulation, and not arcade style twitch action check out Out of the Park baseball.

I don't think there are any recent arcrade style games.

jukeofurl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2011
Ty

I will do that -- I'm aware of Out of the Park, but have not checked lately. They have an old version - OOTP8, which is free. My ancient rig might be able to handle it. Typically, I'll need to do a looooooong overnight D/L, due to current dial up limitations. Always fun to take 6-7 hrs. only to learn, it's a no go.

But if it works on this ---- you get the "credit."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.