Basic Rules for Eager Beavering of iOS 7...

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Campbellot, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Campbellot macrumors member

Campbellot

1. Pay the $99. Whether you are a true app developer or an Eager Beaver like me, as long as you purchase the right to obtain and use unfinished software...it's all good. Circumventing Apple's policies and fee is STEALING, which I would hope most of us would agree is unacceptable.

2. App developers....stop with the sarcastic responses if Eager Beavers screw up their devices and ask for help. My grandma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

3. Eager Beavers....inform yourselves before you venture into the world of beta software. If you are unsure of the steps required to install AND uninstall iDevice firmware then DON'T. Make sure you have an ios6 backup on iTunes...PLEASE.

4. Cooperate. We are all sharing our collective experiences with iOS 7, both positive and negative, to hopefully exact change and help to evolve this software. I am sure Cupertino is paying SOME attention to these forums and gleaning information from the hardcore fans (us). Keep reporting the bugs, the favorite features, and everything in between.

5. Stop complaining about the icons....they are fine and who really cares.

6. Enjoy the iOS 7 experience. I certainly am....minus the occasional reboot and app crash :).

2. DayOfChaos macrumors 6502

This thread's posts are about to get real interesting real fast.

3. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

4. falconeight Guest

falconeight

Awesome thread! I don't like that the icons don't have drop shadows and I am going to get an android cause Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave. A 3 month old chimp could do better.:D This new os just doesn't match my case anymore and thats bs.

Attached Files:

5. Visubversa macrumors newbie

Everyone should read this before proceeding on this forum. Well said!!

6. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

Basic rules of Macrumors- don't preach at other forum users and read already existing threads before making ANOTHER one! Yawn!

7. Am3r1ca16 macrumors 6502a

Am3r1ca16

dont care still not paying $99 to test a beta.

8. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

I already have a mom, but thanks for playing.

9. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Over 200 new features in IOS 7. And you guys rather spend your time on stuff like this. Rather than discussing all the new features and advantages of the new operating system.

10. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I don't like it! AAAHHHHHHHH Its flat, its thin, its white, its frosted. I don't like it! Taking my ball and going home AAAAAHHHHHHHH........I wonder what color iphone 5s am I going to get?:)