Basic Wev Dev on Ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tek210, Feb 15, 2011.

1. tek210 macrumors regular

tek210

Will be buying version 2 of the iPad and am wondering if there are any apps or websites which I could use to develop a somewhat basic website. Have tried on the PC a few times, but I think being able to kind of relax and work on a site leisurely would be better.

Am in charge of a penguin plunge we do each year. This will be our 6th year and we are raising money for the Jimmy Fund this year. Raised over $2300 for breast cancer this past January. Was 52 degrees and gorgeous. Might need to build a small site to allow for setting up a team and accepting donations. I am trying to see if we can leverage the Jimmy Fund site, but am not sure right now. Would also like to build a family pic/video site as well.

Have done some Google searches but haven't found a lot on it. If iPad is not an option. Are there any decent website which make it easy to setup. I like a good template as a starting point.

Joe

2. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

I haven't seen anything like that but I haven't looked either. You can search for something like that in the App store through iTunes.