Bathroom breaks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by busterbluth, Jul 19, 2008.

1. busterbluth macrumors 6502

What happens if your in line alone for 4 hours and you have to go to the bathroom? experiences?

2. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Just confirm with the people around you that you'll be right back.
    I didn't go while I was in line, but the girl in front of me did.
    Don't just leave though.... make sure you tell the people around you.

3. mikeyredk macrumors 65816

get a good repore with the gal/guy behind you or the gal/guy in front of you stop drinking the water they give you what is a little dehydration going to do to you.

4. ScottFitz macrumors 6502a

After several hours in line, if you've not been talking to those around you, somethings wrong. In Houston's galleria mall, the starbucks guy came by and took orders. Hallelujah! A nice tall Americano and I was ready to tackle that last hour! Had to pee like a racehorse after I got my phone though.

5. ScottFitz macrumors 6502a

On the negative side, though, the lady in front of me really wouldn't shut up. Talked incessantly about pretty much everything. When she and another guy started on the Obama/McCain debate, I had to try to tune out completely.

4 hours of this.:rolleyes:

6. lovetheduns macrumors regular

On iDay2, I stood in line at both AT&T (3 hours) and then the Apple Store (6-6.5 hours) and the people I stood in line with in my immediate area could care less if you had to take a bathroom break. At the AT&T store, I made a drink run for another guy and myself.

I had started coming down with a really bad cold and by the time I went to the Apple Store I was feeling--not so great. My line mates-- did not mind that I went to the bathroom numerous times (I kept drinking anything and everything to soothe my sore throat). In fact, I had to run to the Barnes and Nobles across from us and by that point the Apple employees had moved everyone into the store and locked everyone else out so they could end the night. My line companions made sure that the Apple employees would know that I was coming right back and to make sure they let me back in! Their thoughtfulness was very touching and appreciated.

7. .Chris macrumors 6502a

.Chris

go with a friend then you'll know you'd get a spot back in line

or

8. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

9. JeffDM macrumors 6502a

Rather than worry about that, wouldn't it be better to not stand in line for an iPhone? I didn't stand in line at all and I have one. Basically, I ordered it at AT&T and they called me when it came in.

10. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

The people behind me were talking in Spanglish... LOUDLY. They were driving me crazy lol. I went to the Lincoln Road Apple Store in Miami Beach though... I should have expected it lol.

11. MacGeek7 macrumors 6502a

MacGeek7

Just pee your pants...It'll keep you warm too.

I'm kidding for those who can't decipher sarcasm ;)

12. lilmitchmitch macrumors 6502

No need to be warm where I went. Had to wait outside in the 80 degree morning heat, not to mention the humidity was 3000%!! Yay f***ed up Missouri weather!

13. Pooshka macrumors 65816

what exactly is wrong?

14. sr5878 macrumors 6502a

your social skillset ;)

15. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

Wear diapers and the job is much easier now.

Come home and wash yourself.