Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guidodogg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Hi! I'm a happy owner of BAA for windows, and ever since i got this game, i want to play the Joker DLC, which is only for PS3, or that's what i though until i see this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2282715

The thing is, i dont own the MAC version of this game, basicly because i dont own a MAC at all. I would like to know, if theres someone kind enough to get this files for me from your .dmg/install folder of the game.

PS: Since the content is not available for my platform to buy, it's not considerably piracy, it's just a MOD.

The list of files is:

BmGame -> CookedPC. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.bin
GuidCache.upk
Textures_DLC1.tfc
Textures_DLC2.tfc
Textures_DLC3.tfc
Textures_DLC6.tfc

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> Challenge. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
Combat_Cave_Joker.umap
Combat_Cell_Joker.umap
Combat_Garden_Joker.umap
Combat_Max_Joker.umap
Predator_Admin_Joker.umap
Predator_Cave_Joker.umap
Predator_Max_Joker.umap
Predator_Med_Joker.umap

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> DLC. Copy the entire folder to your flash drive.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> Frontend -> Death. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
Death_Batman.umap
Death_Batman_LOC_INT.upk
Death_Cash.umap
Death_Cash_LOC_INT.upk
OPTIONAL: Copy the other localized "Death_Batman" and "Death_Cash" files if using a non-English version.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> Dialogue. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
LH-J-G1_SF.upk
LH-J-G1_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G1-Combat_SF.upk
LH-J-G1-Combat_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G2_SF.upk
LH-J-G2_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G2-Combat_SF.upk
LH-J-G2-Combat_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-Predator-Cash_SF.upk
LH-J-Predator-Cash_SF_LOC_INT.upk
OPTIONAL: Copy any similarly-named localized files if using a non-English version. Look for files with "LOC" in the name.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> SoundFMOD -> Music -> Boss. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
MUS_Chal_CombatJoker_SF.upk
MUS_Chal_JokerPredator_SF.upk

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> SoundFMOD -> SFX -> Ambients -> DLC. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
AMBI_CombatDLC1_C1SFX.upk
AMBI_PredDLC_A1SFX.upk

BmGame -> Localization -> INT. (OPTIONAL: If using a non-English version, visit the appropriate localization folder.) Copy the following files to your flash drive:
DLC1.int
DLC2.int
DLC3.int
DLC6.int

BmGame -> Movies. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
LoadingJC.bik
LoadingJP.bik

I know it's a lot to ask, but i dont see another to go. thanks in advance.

PSS: If you play this game with a PS3 controller, you get to see the on-screen layout of the ps3 controller?

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
Hi! I'm a happy owner of BAA for windows, and ever since i got this game, i want to play the Joker DLC, which is only for PS3, or that's what i though until i see this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2282715

The thing is, i dont own the MAC version of this game, basicly because i dont own a MAC at all. I would like to know, if theres someone kind enough to get this files for me from your .dmg/install folder of the game.

PS: Since the content is not available for my platform to buy, it's not considerably piracy, it's just a MOD.

The list of files is:

BmGame -> CookedPC. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
GlobalShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3.bin
GuidCache.upk
Textures_DLC1.tfc
Textures_DLC2.tfc
Textures_DLC3.tfc
Textures_DLC6.tfc

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> Challenge. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
Combat_Cave_Joker.umap
Combat_Cell_Joker.umap
Combat_Garden_Joker.umap
Combat_Max_Joker.umap
Predator_Admin_Joker.umap
Predator_Cave_Joker.umap
Predator_Max_Joker.umap
Predator_Med_Joker.umap

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> DLC. Copy the entire folder to your flash drive.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Maps -> Frontend -> Death. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
Death_Batman.umap
Death_Batman_LOC_INT.upk
Death_Cash.umap
Death_Cash_LOC_INT.upk
OPTIONAL: Copy the other localized "Death_Batman" and "Death_Cash" files if using a non-English version.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> Dialogue. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
LH-J-G1_SF.upk
LH-J-G1_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G1-Combat_SF.upk
LH-J-G1-Combat_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G2_SF.upk
LH-J-G2_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-G2-Combat_SF.upk
LH-J-G2-Combat_SF_LOC_INT.upk
LH-J-Predator-Cash_SF.upk
LH-J-Predator-Cash_SF_LOC_INT.upk
OPTIONAL: Copy any similarly-named localized files if using a non-English version. Look for files with "LOC" in the name.

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> SoundFMOD -> Music -> Boss. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
MUS_Chal_CombatJoker_SF.upk
MUS_Chal_JokerPredator_SF.upk

BmGame -> CookedPC -> Packages -> SoundFMOD -> SFX -> Ambients -> DLC. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
AMBI_CombatDLC1_C1SFX.upk
AMBI_PredDLC_A1SFX.upk

BmGame -> Localization -> INT. (OPTIONAL: If using a non-English version, visit the appropriate localization folder.) Copy the following files to your flash drive:
DLC1.int
DLC2.int
DLC3.int
DLC6.int

BmGame -> Movies. Copy the following files to your flash drive:
LoadingJC.bik
LoadingJP.bik

I know it's a lot to ask, but i dont see another to go. thanks in advance.

PSS: If you play this game with a PS3 controller, you get to see the on-screen layout of the ps3 controller?

The Joker feature is Mac only and cannot be modded into the PC game or 360 console with full support. The data was rebuild (specially for the Mac application) and the Mac application was modified with code from the PS3 to support the mode.

The content is still exclusive to the platforms it was released under so grabbing the data without owning the data is still piracy. You can still do it if you want but legally it's not modding it is stealing content as the DLC content is owned by Warner Bros and you are using it without their permission. The original poster in the Steam thread admitted as much.

I will not post the files here, due to copyright issues

I guess asking you to buy the Mac version is too much to ask for but I would stay away from asking for the data in this forum as that is definitely against this forums piracy rules.

Edwin

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.