Battery Case for 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Bokes, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Bokes macrumors 6502

I didn't see a thread for battery cases.

I had the morphie for my iPhone 4. They do not seem to have anything for the 6 (yet)

Can anyone recommend a decent battery case for the 6?

I occasionally use the phone as a hot spot for my iPad and need the extra juice.

2. heshamtecom macrumors newbie

Ther are not any Battery cases are available on the market, however, http://www.bestiphone6cases.com/iphone-6-battey-case have a specific page for the upcoming Battery cases; so bookmark this page and keep checking it as it'll be updated soon according to the site owner.

3. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

For Mophie I'm guessing next year. They took a very long time when the 5 was released and then released the models months apart saving the best one for last. Bad business

4. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

It usually takes a while for the battery cases to start appearing. I know with the 5, it was close to the 5s release before the Mophie was available. For me, at least so far, my 6 Plus has had impeccable battery life! I unplug it at 7:30 or 8 am and it's off the charger until at least 5:30 or 6. Yesterday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm it was down around 33% and that was with pretty heavy usage. Today, I forgot to plug it in last night so I left this morning at 88%. It is at 48% now. I love this phone!