Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 25, 2009
Hi all. I just updated to 3.1.3 from my jailbroken 3.1.2 because of terrible battery issues. I am posting this here because it has to do with possibly many battery packs.

I have the Mili powerskin and after updating to 3.1.3, I found that I would get the "accessory not compatible" message consistently when the Mili was connected but not charging the iPhone. The case is still able to charge the iPhone but when playing music and other such things, the compatible message pops up and causes the music to stop. This can be quite annoying.

I emailed tech support at MiLi and they got back to me right away. Apparently, they said it is a problem with the 3.1.3 version and Apple is aware of the problem. Mili basically said there was nothing they could do and suggested I go back to 3.1.2 to make the issue go away. I have the SPS file for 3.1.2 and it is registered on Cydia so I guess if I needed to I could downgrade.

Is anyone running 3.1.3 having the same issues with any external (case or not) batteries?

TIA!

oxredthesecond

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2010
Mili juice pack air

I get a similar problem. The juice pack seems to hold the charge fine for half a day but then I check the phone and I'm on 12 percent. When I connect the charging lead to the juice pack, I get 3 solid charging lights and only one flashing which suggest that there is loads of charge in the juice pack but the phone doesn't know!!??? :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.