Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RCC1028

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Mophie and Lenmar have not made their battery cases available for the iPhone6 yet. There are several cases on Amazon that are less expensive and seem to have good reviews. It seems they are hard to put on and take off, which I am concerned about.

Any hands on experience with these cases?

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
Mophie and Lenmar have not made their battery cases available for the iPhone6 yet. There are several cases on Amazon that are less expensive and seem to have good reviews. It seems they are hard to put on and take off, which I am concerned about.

Any hands on experience with these cases?

for the price it's not so bad but if you're trying to get a battery case for your 6 why didn't you just buy the 6+. once you put a battery case on your 6 it will be like holding a 6+. the 6+ has an amazing battery life that sometimes will last you 3 days without charging for casual use - then you will never need a battery case. just curious as the price of mophie and lenmar is almost $100. you could have add that money to get the 6+. just my 2 cents.

RCC1028

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
for the price it's not so bad but if you're trying to get a battery case for your 6 why didn't you just buy the 6+. once you put a battery case on your 6 it will be like holding a 6+. the 6+ has an amazing battery life that sometimes will last you 3 days without charging for casual use - then you will never need a battery case. just curious as the price of mophie and lenmar is almost $100. you could have add that money to get the 6+. just my 2 cents.

My hands are small, and I have a lot of arthritis in them. The 6+ is just too much phone for me. I love my 6, but just want to have some backup juice... in case

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
My hands are small, and I have a lot of arthritis in them. The 6+ is just too much phone for me. I love my 6, but just want to have some backup juice... in case

maybe a dedicated battery backup charger will work best for you. that way you don't have to have it in your iphone. just use it when you need charging. maybe something LIKE THIS CHARGER

RCC1028

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
maybe a dedicated battery backup charger will work best for you. that way you don't have to have it in your iphone. just use it when you need charging. maybe something LIKE THIS CHARGER

Thanks for that idea but have tried that. I have chargers but am looking for a more portable option, and to see if anyone has tried the battery cases that are currently out.

Myorange

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for that idea but have tried that. I have chargers but am looking for a more portable option, and to see if anyone has tried the battery cases that are currently out.

Agree. Universal battery charge is different from battery case which is compact and portable.

I guess you like this one.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone/3592045/esorun-istand-6-battery-case-for-iphone-6-review/

http://www.examiner.com/article/esorun-s-istand-serves-many-functions

20141216105111-How_to_us_iStand_6.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.