Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
Does anyone have a battery case for this yet? Or any big brands expected to have them soon?

I used to have a Mophie one for my 7 Plus and it was great, even supported wireless charging.

I’ve seen some generic Chinese brands on eBay and Amazon but not sure of the quality. I’d take a chance on it if anyone else has good experiences though.

alpi123

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2014
Not sure about bigger brands but if you simply Google you'll find battery cases for the Max.

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
Yes I’ve googled and mostly see generic brand/China imports. Not sure how good they are. I’d love to either hear some first hand accounts (amazon reviewers may or may not be legit) or some news on big brands making cases.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I am in the same situation. I want one for certain rare situations, so I don’t want to spend too much, but the brand names are just these crazy unheard of companies. I’m curious if anyone has a recommendation. Otherwise I’ll most likely just go based on Amazon reviews.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.