Battery charger

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Serban, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Serban, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013

Serban Suspended

I bought one of this http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC500LL/A/apple-battery-charger. When i plug my batteries from my mouse that were at 30% and plug it, i have a blinking orange light which in manual says that the batteries are not supported but they are the original from magic mouse or they are not plug in correctly but i check twice, and even i tried 2 of the batteries that are come with the charger and even with those the orange light is flashing.
    I have the EU version

Is is ok?
    I put fresh batteries in my magic mouse and in sys preferences at mouse batterie level.says 20%
    I am doing something wrong?

2. Serban thread starter Suspended

I think the batteries that comes with magic mouse are not supported and the batteries from the charger are not coming fully charged

3. flynz4 macrumors 68040

The batteries that come with the original mouse are not rechargable. Do not attempt to charge them... you are likely to cause them to leak.

The six batteries that came with the charger should all charge. If you can only get a flashing orange light... then return it to Apple for a replacement.

/Jim

4. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

If this happens with the silver rechargeable batteries that come with the charger, try rotating the batteries in the charger. The two holes on the top are quite tight, rotating helps to enlarge them a bit to make proper contact.