Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MemphisDave

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I've looked for a real answer and could not find one. Does anyone know how to get the battery/charging screen themes to work on a JB iphone 4? I jailbroke my iphone 4 using Jailbreakme.com, but i'm not sure it matters.
I didn't have this problem on my JB 3G.

Thanks,
MemphisDave

agallowa

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Citrus Heights, CA
theres a few that work currently that ive tried and tested. i know the "leopard battery" and "cool blue" ones work those are the only two i have gotten to work right on my i4 im currently using the leopard one it looks nice and simple.

moussekateer

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Almost all of them don't work because the location has changed for battery images. Even if you could get them to work they'd up end tiny, at 1/4th of the original size because of the higher resolution. In short, existing ones are useless. Look for iPhone 4 specific ones.

MemphisDave

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Does anyone know if it's just a file location issue with the new 4.0 platform? I can move stuff to the right folder through SSH.
Obviously, there seems to be a picture/icon resolution issue, but that could be modified if I could get them to show up.
MemphisDave

moussekateer

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Does anyone know if it's just a file location issue with the new 4.0 platform? I can move stuff to the right folder through SSH.
Obviously, there seems to be a picture/icon resolution issue, but that could be modified if I could get them to show up.
MemphisDave

They're in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app. The iPhone 4 ones are the ones with @2x appended. To get images the right size you'll need to double the number of pixels length and width wise on each image.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.