Battery Comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by juswest, Oct 19, 2011.

1. juswest macrumors regular

I recently bought the Galaxy S2 and wanted to know from any S2 users who also bought 4S's how the battery life compares. The S2 gets decent battery life. I usually take it off the charger around 8 am and it lasts me until 8 or 9 pm. How's the 4S compare to that?

Thanks to anybody who replies, I just want the phone with the best battery life. No iOS versus Android comparisons.

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

It all depends on your service and location. As far as any other comparisons, which are a ton of threads in the last 3 days… Only way to really test is restoring then charging and just test in standby without turning it on. I'm going to do that tonight before bed then let it sit for 6 hours in standby.

3. juswest thread starter macrumors regular

Cool, yea I have the 30 days so I'm just trying to see which offers the best battery life. I don't care about OS, the phones do the same stuff as far as I'm concerned.

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

My 4S lasts all day as did my 4.

I plug it into the charger before bed, take it off in the morning. If I really hammer it (games on a weekend) I might need to drop it on a charger earlier, but in normal everyday usage it lasts all day just fine for me.