Battery died overnight with 57% battery remaining?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rever3nce, Jun 27, 2011.

1. rever3nce macrumors 6502a

rever3nce

so at the title says i had 57% battery left on my iphone , its running ios5 beta 2 and it has been working great. i wake up this morning and it is FULLY drained! i have seen my battery life drop maybe 10% the most overnight... has anyone else had this problem? i had no miss notifications except a twitter mention and thats all. Just thought i would see if anyone one else has witnessed this before :confused:

2. leanne.. macrumors member

I lost 4 % overnight last night running Beta2... Not sure what's going on with your's, but maybe check to see that Ping is disabled....

3. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

How many applications do you have running in the multitasking bar? Also, did you restore as a new iPhone when you went to Beta 2 or from a backup?

4. rever3nce thread starter macrumors 6502a

rever3nce

i close out all my apps in the task bar and i did a restore when i went to beta 2. i think what happen is that my app "highNoon" was giving me a ton of notifications cuz i have a lot of friends that play that game and i also had the LED notification turned on . so every time i got a notification the light went off as well and may have drained it badly. haven't had any problems with it again though... matter of fact battery last all day long :cool: