iPhone 11 Pro Battery drain iphone 11 pro max

teentitan12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys. I have a terrible battery drain on my Iphone 11 pro max.

Last night I charged my iphone to 100% and went to sleep. And 9am this morning it drains to 86%. So it lost 14% for 9 hours although no apps was running during that period.

Please have a look at my battery usage below. No app running when I sleep, but battery drains very fast. Anyone knows the cause of this?

Attachments

efecanarar

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2015
I think you must to use iCloud if you have enough upload bandwidth on your Wi-Fi and secondly you can check your battery health and thirdly you must to update your iPhone to iOS 13.4 (just released)
You have to pay for iCloud subscription.
Sorry for my bad English

efecanarar

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2015
You can charge your iPhone during the night so your iPhone can work in background (like photos syncing and analyzing etc. )

teentitan12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2020
My battery health is still 100%. I just got this phone for 2 months. So let me update it to 13.4 to see how it goes.

Fustnd1

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2020
My battery health is still 100%. I just got this phone for 2 months. So let me update it to 13.4 to see how it goes.
When you'll update your phone, can you describe your experiences with new update 13.4? I have same problem with my phone on iOS 13.3.1 100% Battery health, nothing drains battery in background but i think my battery don't last as everyone talk

teentitan12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2020
I updated my phone to 13.4 and the battery drain is the same. Last night it drained from 64% (11 pm) to 55% (9 am) although it shows no app was running during that period. I turned off bluetooth, leave wifi + cellular on

MJ0778

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2018
Bremen, Germany
Have the same issue.
I updated my phone to 13.4 and the battery drain is the same. Last night it drained from 64% (11 pm) to 55% (9 am) although it shows no app was running during that period. I turned off bluetooth, leave wifi + cellular on
Have the same issue. How long du you have your 11 Pro Max? I got my a week ago and at this point, I think the battery and system is learning. I noticed sometimes over night a 100% Siri use; in the middle of the night?
My daily use is 1-1,5 hr and I get 1,5-2 days of battery. But this is the same my iPhone X had after 2 years; so I hope 11 Pro max will improve itself.... soon !!