Battery drain since iPhone 6S

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by hArrisburger, Sep 28, 2015.

1. hArrisburger macrumors regular

Restored from my backup on my AW when I got my IPhone 6S+. I have had battery drain issues since. I've paired and unpaired. And deleted the apps with complications. I have a 42mm and can't get through a whole day. Even without using activity. Any other ideas other than restoring as new? I really don't want to have to set everything up and lose activity info.

Anyone else with the same issue?

2. bcaslis macrumors 68020

Using iPhone 6S with 38m and not seeing any difference in battery drain. I'd setup as new with minimal changes from default for one day and see how it goes. Worst case you can restore from the backup of your current setup.

3. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

I noticed when I have my 6s connected to my watch the phone drains very fast. I haven't paid much attention to the watch at this point.

4. page3 macrumors 6502

Yesterday both my 6S and Watch drained very fast. Both were dead by 3pm. Normally I get to 11pm with the Watch still around 50% battery.

Charged and reset both. Reset network setting on Phone. Unpaired/paired the watch and removed Dark Sky, as this was the only recent update. Switched off Wifi calling (for now) on the phone.

Today, after 2 hours the Watch and phone are still on 100%.

Not exactly extensive tests or airtight diagnosis but we'll see how it goes...

5. meikdunj macrumors member

I'm charging my watch every two days with my 6S Plus. :)