iPhone 6(S)(+) Battery durability on my old iPhone 6.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by geromi912, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Wow 1297 cycles! That's some heavy usage. That screen tho! <cringe>. I hope my battery lasts that well with my 8+!

2. WabbalaFlumpkin macrumors member

WabbalaFlumpkin

LOL! Get a new phone bro! That phone is toast!

3. geromi912 thread starter macrumors regular

I’m using a 6S now with about 300 cycles and the battery says it’s at 100% health and geek benching 2400/4300. Guess I’m just lucky but never has a single unexpected shutdown issue in my life

4. WabbalaFlumpkin macrumors member

WabbalaFlumpkin

Same here, I have around 500 cycles, battery is apparently at 94%, I've had this 6S Plus for two years now, running strong on iOS 9! Be sure to keep your 6S in good condition!! It is Apple's last good phone! (Headphone Jack, Home button, etc)

5. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Loved my 6s+. I should have kept it. I was at 96% with 230 cycles and it was showing no signs of slowing down. Hoping my 8+ is just as good. I do miss the audio jack. :(

6. WabbalaFlumpkin macrumors member

WabbalaFlumpkin

I love this phone! It is awesome and runs to freaking fast on iOS 9.3.3! How is the 8+ treating you so far?

7. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Very well! It feels heavier than the 6s+ and battery life is just as good if not a tiny bit better. Speed is really nice. I like the 2 cameras -- but other than that, if I had to do it all over again, I'd keep my 6s+.

8. protar macrumors newbie

protar

Bro iPhone 6+ is no doubt great, but yea tries iPhone 6s+ without any third party so-called " Battery Saver " app.

9. concept32 macrumors member

I really like his geekbench theme that makes it look like he has cracks in his screen.