Battery fully charged icon

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by RJCP, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RJCP macrumors 6502

Hi guys. How can one tell in ios 7 when the battery is fully charged? In previous ios's the icon changed from a lightning to a power adaptor but not there doesn't seem to be ay change. It only says 100%.

Is it all the same icon?

2. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

There is no special change in the icon anymore. You'll know you're fully charged when it says "100%". When you press the home button, while charging, it also says "Fully Charged".

3. RJCP thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm, well, I've left it charging for the last 2h30m and all I got was a "Battery Level: 100%" message on the lock screen.

It's actually the one thing about ios 7 that I really don't like, so far. I'm super careful with my batteries...

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

There's no reason to be. If it says 100%, it's charged, why worry about it? Sure, you may get another 10 minutes of trickle charge but it makes a negligable difference.

Batteries have come a long way, there's very little you need to do to take care of them. You might do well to turn off battery percentage, no sense in worrying about it.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Dont think I've seen this "Fully Charged".

6. iAmirul macrumors regular

iAmirul

Yeah it only say "100% Charged". They should bring back the plug icon!

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Pretty much this. I do keep the percentage on at least for those cases when I'm under 20% or 10% and would like to know if I'm just minutes away from shutting down being at 1% or perhaps I still have a bit more time with like 9%, which can make a difference.

8. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Sorry, I was wrong about the "Fully Charged" status.