Hey, I'm a new iPod Touch owner and I'm having some doubts about the battery life span. I have disabled some common battery life draining things and turned down the brightness to almost 20%, yet I see the battery draining before my eyes. This is on a non jaibroken ipod touch 2G. Could anyone explain me why this works? One thing, I never turn it off entirely, I just push the lock button so the screen goes black. Is that ok or are you supposed to turn it off entiely if you're ot going to use it for an hour? This would be annoying. Browding internet on it, I honestly do not believe it would last longer than two-three hours.. Basicaly, does anyone else ever had any issues, if so, how did you solve it? The battery life for the moment is unacceptable almost, but perhaps I'm doing something obviously wrong.