Battery Health Went Up

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Chipg, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Chipg macrumors regular

For some of you who are wondering about your battery health status I just noticed after 2 weeks my battery health wet up from 98% to 99%.

Give it some time and see if yours improves.

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Mine did too. I decided to remove the software and stop worrying about it. :D

3. alecgold macrumors 6502a

alecgold

If you calibrate your battery (empty it completely or nearly completely) it might reset the total charging capacity and with that the health of the battery might get depicted more accurate.

So just forget about it and use the laptop in good health until it gets around 80% when you have made about a 1000 charges....

4. Brandon0448 macrumors 6502

Brandon0448

Ive had my air for a few weeks and mine has been going back and forth from 100% to 99% every other day or so. It even dipped down to 98% one day.

5. weespeed macrumors 6502

You guys are lucky. My i7 13" is going down.
    I'm at 95% after calibrating it yesterday..

6. Chipg thread starter macrumors regular

I will follow your guys advice and not look at it or worry about it, it's my first mac so I want to get to know it as much as possible, FYI it's the best computer I have ever owned! Love it!

I thought the manual said MBA battery was only rated for 750 cycles before it is DOA? 2+ years worth cycling it to ZERO every day before it needs to be replaced or 6 years at 3ish times a week.