Battery Icon moves to Left above Signal Bars

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
My battery icon from time to time moves to the left. I've done some search but couldn't find if anyone else is having a similar issue. I'm on 4.0 iphone 4 stock. Jailbroken, Unlocked. I'm not sure if I remember this occurrence before the jailbreak.

Attachments

Mystikal

macrumors 68020
Oct 4, 2007
Irvine, CA
This has been happening to me since I installed a different ATT carrier logo. Not a big deal. It just moves back seconds later.

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Below is all what is installed.

iOS4 not 4.0.1
sbssettings
mywi purchased license with rock
appsync

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Can this have something to do with the old OS. I'm thinking of updating to 4.0.1 but didn't see any benefit except the correct depiction of the signal meter.

Mike2128

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2008
Nah I've had it happen a couple of times in 4.0.1. It's usually when a change has been made before a respring occurs.

Shaddow825

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2006
Mine did it while I had winterboard and pincrush installed. I got rid of winterboard and it still did it, I got rid of pincrush and it stopped. Note that mine only did it when I switched apps using apples multitasking tray and only for a fraction of a sec. I also have a carrier logo installed but installed that days ago

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
My battery icon from time to time moves to the left. I've done some search but couldn't find if anyone else is having a similar issue. I'm on 4.0 iphone 4 stock. Jailbroken, Unlocked. I'm not sure if I remember this occurrence before the jailbreak.
Hi

I have a feeling this is caused by apps that install "intellistatusbaricon" add-on

Thanks
AE

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
Dosnt MyWi use intellistatusbaricon? If so If I remove intellistatusbaricon does that mean MyWi wll be corrupted?

P.S. Whats up with the pixelation on the top when you see the apple logo with the black background? You know, like when you turn it on, or respring.

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I've removed the intellistatusbar it comes from MyWi, now MyWi asks you to respring because it is looking for this dependency, however it works if you just click later and turn on the Enable button. I will post after a day or so and let everyone know if the battery icon does move with intellistatusbar removed.. so far it has not.

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
What's intellistatusbaricon used for anyways?
Apps that use the status icon to display icons, such as bitesms that displays number of new SMS as an icon, apps that display you have an email or your location is being used. Apps that are not app store related will need this add-on to display icons in status bar. That's what I think at least.

Thanks
AE

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
I've removed the intellistatusbar it comes from MyWi, now MyWi asks you to respring because it is looking for this dependency, however it works if you just click later and turn on the Enable button. I will post after a day or so and let everyone know if the battery icon does move with intellistatusbar removed.. so far it has not.
Yea Mywi needs it to display the tethering data amount on the status, like the blue bar on top, or the data beside the clock.

Thanks
AE

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
intellistaturbaricon has been updated, check your cydia. It seems to make things run faster including no battery error yet and intelliFolders runs faster now.

Thanks
AE

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
intellistaturbaricon has been updated, check your cydia. It seems to make things run faster including no battery error yet and intelliFolders runs faster now.

Thanks
AE
wow your right, did they hear us or something lol!

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
wow your right, did they hear us or something lol!
Hey I wouldn't be surprised, Alot of developers following different forums. It's all good, do you notice a change in intellifolder? if you have that installed? I hope activator developers fix the issue I brought up, if they do before the weekend ill be the happiest man on earth.

Thanks
AE

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
Hey I wouldn't be surprised, Alot of developers following different forums. It's all good, do you notice a change in intellifolder? if you have that installed? I hope activator developers fix the issue I brought up, if they do before the weekend ill be the happiest man on earth.

Thanks
AE
I don't have that installed but I will post if I see that battery icon on the left.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.