Battery Icon moves to Left above Signal Bars

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by navigates, Aug 4, 2010.

1. navigates macrumors 6502a

My battery icon from time to time moves to the left. I've done some search but couldn't find if anyone else is having a similar issue. I'm on 4.0 iphone 4 stock. Jailbroken, Unlocked. I'm not sure if I remember this occurrence before the jailbreak.

Attached Files:

2. celticpride678

Are you using any hacks with that appear on the status bar?

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

This has been happening to me since I installed a different ATT carrier logo. Not a big deal. It just moves back seconds later.

4. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

Below is all what is installed.

iOS4 not 4.0.1
    sbssettings
    mywi purchased license with rock
    appsync

5. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

mine has been doing it too. i have makeitmine too

6. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

Can this have something to do with the old OS. I'm thinking of updating to 4.0.1 but didn't see any benefit except the correct depiction of the signal meter.

7. Mike2128 macrumors 6502

Nah I've had it happen a couple of times in 4.0.1. It's usually when a change has been made before a respring occurs.

8. Shaddow825 macrumors 6502

Mine did it while I had winterboard and pincrush installed. I got rid of winterboard and it still did it, I got rid of pincrush and it stopped. Note that mine only did it when I switched apps using apples multitasking tray and only for a fraction of a sec. I also have a carrier logo installed but installed that days ago

9. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Hi

I have a feeling this is caused by apps that install "intellistatusbaricon" add-on

Thanks
    AE

10. Shaddow825 macrumors 6502

Yea I had that too. Uninstalled now. The intelli stuff seems pretty jacked

11. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure it's that, do you see ant difference? Try respringing because that's when the issue arises.

Thanks
    AE

12. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

What's intellistatusbaricon used for anyways?

13. OnNightfall macrumors regular

Dosnt MyWi use intellistatusbaricon? If so If I remove intellistatusbaricon does that mean MyWi wll be corrupted?

P.S. Whats up with the pixelation on the top when you see the apple logo with the black background? You know, like when you turn it on, or respring.

14. FireSokar macrumors regular

I've removed the intellistatusbar it comes from MyWi, now MyWi asks you to respring because it is looking for this dependency, however it works if you just click later and turn on the Enable button. I will post after a day or so and let everyone know if the battery icon does move with intellistatusbar removed.. so far it has not.

15. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Apps that use the status icon to display icons, such as bitesms that displays number of new SMS as an icon, apps that display you have an email or your location is being used. Apps that are not app store related will need this add-on to display icons in status bar. That's what I think at least.

Thanks
    AE

16. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Yea Mywi needs it to display the tethering data amount on the status, like the blue bar on top, or the data beside the clock.

Thanks
    AE

17. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

intellistaturbaricon has been updated, check your cydia. It seems to make things run faster including no battery error yet and intelliFolders runs faster now.

Thanks
    AE

18. OnNightfall macrumors regular

wow your right, did they hear us or something lol!

19. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Hey I wouldn't be surprised, Alot of developers following different forums. It's all good, do you notice a change in intellifolder? if you have that installed? I hope activator developers fix the issue I brought up, if they do before the weekend ill be the happiest man on earth.

Thanks
    AE

20. OnNightfall macrumors regular

I don't have that installed but I will post if I see that battery icon on the left.

21. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Sounds good

Thanks
    AE