battery images?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by frikkyco, Apr 11, 2008.

1. frikkyco macrumors member

Found some custom battery life images online I like. While ssh'ing into my IPT, I saw where the battery images are found, but I'm wondering how to change to what I want. Do I just delete the default battery images? There seems to be 2 sets of images for the battery. Any advice? Oh, customize has cheesy images I don't want and if anyone has other sites with cool customizations for images/icons?

2. -Dark Angel- macrumors 6502

You can go to iPodTouchfans and they have a thread of some very cool looking battery images there. To change out your battery images on the fly, install customize and save the battery images in. Customize/Batteryimages/whatever you call your folder to save your battery images. For example bloodbattery
    Customize/Batteryimages/Bloodbattery.
    From what I see on the batteries I've saved, they are numbered specifically. backup is the battery when its full, and then backup-1 is empty, and it goes to all the way up to backup-16 where its almost full but not quite. Hope that helps out.

3. frikkyco thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your help! Sure would like to find a great site with customizations to download. Getting them from Installer is hit or miss and I'd like more options. If anyone knows of links, I'd really appreciate them. Cheers!