Battery improved this morning on 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fusion79, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Fusion79 macrumors 6502

While my battery life on the 4S has not been terrible, one thing I noticed since getting it was as soon as I unplugged the charger, my phone would drop to 98% within the first couple of minutes. Today, my phone has been on standby so far for 1hr and 42min and I have 25min of usage and I am still showing 100% on the battery. This is what the battery life on my 4 was ususally like. Is it possible something could have been pushed to the phones overnight to improve the battery or is it just a fluke? Anybody else noticing anything different. I had not changed any settings in the past few days.

2. lickitysplit macrumors regular

People have said numerous times that after a few cycles the battery would perform better.

3. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I think that is saying something about the indicator and not necessarily the battery itself...

4. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

No, nothing was pushed. It's just sporadic. Some days battery life seems OK, other days it's terrible with nearly identical usage.

5. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

The indicator is calibrated by cycling the battery so after a few cycles it should improve along with the actual life of the battery.