Battery indicator missing on home screen and lock screen?

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by Mechalol, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Mechalol macrumors newbie

I’m on iOS 11.2 with an iPhone X and have noticed the battery indicator is missing in the notch area.

It’s completely missing but will show when I open up the control center. When I close the control center it’ll stay there for a second then disappear again.

Same thing for the lock screen, it doesn’t show the battery indicator. Anyone else having this issue?

Attached Files:

2. Mechalol thread starter macrumors newbie

3. hlfway2anywhere macrumors 65816

This seems to be talking about battery percentage. The OP is talking about the entire indicator being gone.

Are you still not seeing a battery indicator at all?

4. Five_Oh macrumors regular

Five_Oh

I'm on 11.2 and the battery indicator is still present in the notch, just not the percentage.

Just like before.

5. Mechalol thread starter macrumors newbie

Here is my home screen before the update.
    Yeah, I’m not seeing the indicator at all in the notch on the home or lock screen. Wish I could provide more pics and some older screenshots, but it’s not letting me upload.

I’m fine with the percentage not showing, but I’m missing the entire indicator. It only shows for a half second in the home and lock screen after I pull down the control center or Notification Center.

6. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Have you tried restarting? Any other troubleshooting?

7. Mechalol thread starter macrumors newbie

That actually fixed it lol. I restarted my phone earlier at work when I noticed it, but it didn’t resolve the issue and kinda forgot about it. I’m ashamed lol.

8. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

At least it's working now.

9. Pagemakers macrumors 68020

Pagemakers

Happens to me too. But also the signal bars sometimes show 0 on the home screen and the correct value when you open any app.

Attached Files: