battery issue, plus other weird notes stuff..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by john2049, Jun 28, 2010.

1. john2049 macrumors member

hey you guys,
    so yes, just like a lot of others i'm having the reception issue, and proximity sensor issue. but a couple weird things that i thought would see if you guys are having issues with,

A) battery, i've seen everyone raving about the battery....but my total usage (averaging about 40 min of phone calls a day) is about 5-6 hours of total usage period. most of that is flipping through home pages, facebook, engadget, and mail. not even too much browsing. this dies, or seems too, much faster then my 18 month old iphone 3g....am i the only one???

B) notes: i've noticed that on my phone, when i write past the third line on a notes page, my iphone 4 will delete it the second i leave it. the first three lines are fine, but not the anything else....weird huh? (i tested this somewhat extensively to make sure)

anyone else seeing this?

2. Wailord macrumors 6502

My battery's been fantastic, and I just tried what you said in Notes and nothing happened. I'd bet restoring would fix it.

3. draz macrumors 6502a

There have been some reports of battery use going down quickly. But getting 5-6 hours out of an iPhone 4 does seem reasonable depends on how you used the phone when you used the apps you said you did. Simple things that might not seem to be much but can drain a battery quickly.

But there does seem to be a problem with the battery and hopefully a software fix will address that along with a list of other problems.