Crazy thing happened. I got bit by a cat and freaked out since my grandma almost died from one due to infection. I freaked out. I went into bathroom and grabbed rubbing alcohol and started pouring it on my arm forgetting I still had my iPhone in my hand. Needless to say some alcohol ran down my arm and somehow got through side of case and into phone. It wasn't a bunch but enough. The problem is it was the cheap 50% alcohol my wife got at dollar store . I dried it out but battery still jumping all over place. Not sure if it needs new battery or something needs cleaning . Should I try to open it up and get 90% alcohol and rub it on with q tip to see if that helps before buying new battery's ?