battery issues, going to genius bar tomorrow

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mefromfl, Oct 17, 2010.

1. mefromfl macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm taking my iphone 4 to the genius bar tomorrow because I feel my batteries are draining too fast, I don't play games and it still goes to about 50% by mid day.

I just want to know what I need to say or do to proof to them that i have a battery problem, because I'm driving over 2 hours there so I can get a replacement. If there are any tricks on helping me getting a replacement, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

2. JDMFSeanP macrumors regular

Not sure why this is in Hacks but whatever.

Few days after I first bought my iphone 4 I was having battery issues and I took it back to Apple and they gave me a new one no questions asked, didn't even test it.

When I read around though it seems they have a way of testing it and that it's what they usually do when you bring something in like this.

If the phone is only a few days old though they might just give you a new one like me.

3. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

4. BaldyUK macrumors regular

Just tell them that it turns off randomly and you can't turn it back on without doing a hard reset.

Mine was actually doing this a few times a day and they replaced it no questions.