Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gfd99MW3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2013
Hi,
I have erased all the files I had in the downloads folder, then i start running out of battery so i plugged in the charger and it wasn't working.. Can these two things be related?
Thanks in advance

gfd99MW3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2013
checked it and changed it to another nothing happened.. any ideas of what it can be?
restarted it too still nothing, i'm 1% battery right now .. there's no light on the little dot

Last edited:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
checked it and changed it to another nothing happened.. any ideas of what it can be?
restarted it too still nothing, i'm 1% battery right now .. there's no light on the little dot

It could be a faulty battery, adapter or logic board, or a bad connection. Check out the link for Troubleshooting MagSafe adapters at the bottom of the CHARGING section of the Battery FAQ. Also, for battery, power, or charging issues, you might try resetting the SMC.
The link below should answer most, if not all, of your battery/charging questions. If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend you take the time to read it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.