I recently purchased an iPod Classic. I have heard of battery problems with iPods recently and cannot determine if mine is working properly. I have had my iPod fully charged and not used for about a day. When I plug it into my computer it is dead and needs to take a charge before I can use iTunes to sync new music to it. In my eyes it should not drain to a low level for weeks with no use. Am I correct in assuming this? Also, today it was fully charged when I left my vehicle after coming home from work. (I have a car charger). Now, just three hours later I turned it on and the battery meter is almost dead. Why the quick battery drain? Is my battery faulty or how can I determine if it is?