battery issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kaldama, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Kaldama macrumors member

hey guys,
    im having this weird problem with my iphone - the battery is not going down at all. its staying on 100% percent all the time and then suddenly after 1-2 days of usage the phone stops. There`s no problem with the battery itself but with the battery indicator, I guess. Anyway, do u have any ideas how can i fix it, cause its really annoying not to know exactly how much battery u have left. I tried restarting several times but it didnt work.

2. Kaldama thread starter macrumors member

3. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I don't really have an answer but I do believe I heard about this at some point in the past. Maybe you can find a tread on it. If you can't find anything you may want to make sure it is completle drained and then power/reset the phone (the manual explains this) and then fully charge back up. Maybe has something to do with the battery indicator not being synced (not sure the correct word for it).

4. Totter macrumors newbie

^^

My iPhone's battery usually goes down to less than 10% in a few hours. I've renewed my phone dozens of times for this reason. The iPhone batteries are really awkward, but hopefully the 3GS will have as good as battery as it says it will. :)

5. Totter macrumors newbie

Xx

Your best chance to get it to work is to bring it to the Apple store. They'll decide if it is broken or not, and if it is, you can get a new one.