Battery Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Kyeris, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Kyeris macrumors 6502

I've had an iPhone 3G since launch day. Just recently I bought a 3G S (on Tuesday). As soon as I got it I did a tethered jailbreak with Blackra1n. Worked out pretty well, I absolutely love it.

The next day my battery got stuck at around 83%. I had this problem before with my 3G, just restarted it, and it was fixed. In this case I couldn't just restart it because it was a tethered jailbreak. I waited until it died, charged it all the way up, and planned on letting it fully die to condition the battery.

Day two; have conditioned the battery once. Now it gets stuck on 80% and refuses to take a charge. I can't restart it either with this jailbreak (not while out at least, I don't lug around my laptop with me everywhere)

Do I just keep conditioning it and hope it gets better, or could this be a problem with the jailbreak?

2. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

thats what happens when you install chlamydia onto your iphone. ;)

3. army91c macrumors 6502a

:D

So why can't you re-start it? Simply run blackra1n again.... maybe I'm missing something.

4. Kyeris thread starter macrumors 6502

I can restart it. Just not until I'm home. And I'd like to have an accurate display of the battery life, actually, I'd REALLY like if the thing would charge without a restart.