Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmunter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2012
add73b99.jpg

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
There's just too many variables to consider when discussing battery life. I simply don't concern myself with it.

That's what chargers are for :)

jmunter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2012
Yeah I'm going to let it completely die on this charge because that's a little fishy to me. It's an iPhone 4 and I've had it since release and I've never had battery life anywhere near that. I was texting and using Facebook and Twitter while listening to music. No way it would still be at 100% after that long.

Right now it's at 90% with 4 hours 38 minutes usage and almost 14 hours standby.

Demonface

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2012
Jersey/Miami
Yeah I'm going to let it completely die on this charge because that's a little fishy to me. It's an iPhone 4 and I've had it since release and I've never had battery life anywhere near that. I was texting and using Facebook and Twitter while listening to music. No way it would still be at 100% after that long.

Right now it's at 90% with 4 hours 38 minutes usage and almost 14 hours standby.

Damn 90% with that much usage and standby thats pretty good . @ least I guess its good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.